I know a lot of you have found the first week a little difficult - getting your head around RSS feeds & blogging, but hang in there. It gets easier.
Here are a couple of things which should help to clarify things.
- Certificate in Relaxation massage programme page - if you haven't already, add this to your bookmarks/favourites. You should be able to access most essential course materials through the links on this page.
- Learning support is a page which I've created to help anyone who's not yet clear on where you should go to get support for academic or computer-related difficulties. This is accessible off the main programme page (above).
This week - the learning process
Hopefully you enjoyed getting started with basic massage. Next week we will get going with massage-related theory, but your online learning this week will concentrate on the learning process.
- If you've still got work to do on the OP IT Induction course, put some time into this. I have no idea of the time commitment required here, so I'd appreciate hearing from some of you how you're finding it.
- Work your way through the online learning module - the learning process to explore the learning process, and ways that you can be a more effective learner. If you have any questions please put your query through the course email group. If any of the links do not work, please get in touch with David as soon as you can.
- We do not have any elluminate sessions this week, however please make it a priority to prepare yourself for getting started in elluminate next week by working through the learning module - Your first elluminate session. Once you've done this, please try to log into the massage common room (you can find it on the programme page - see above)